Friday, December 9, 2011

Tiger Woods

The topic of Tiger Woods is something that I enjoy talking about because I too am a golfer. As I have mentioned in my intro, I have aspirations of going into the golf intensity someday. First and foremost I want to address the situations where the public learned of the trouble tiger had gotten into. I do not agree at all with what tiger did and because of this I have lost alot of respect for him. I was never a huge fan before the incident however so after we learned who the real tiger was, I was extremely disappointed.

When it comes to being a player however, I have a great deal of respect for the man. No golfer has ever been marketed the way he has or had a bigger impact on the game of golf in the last 20 years. When he is on a golf course you can expect him to make unbelievable shot after unbelievable shot. One of my favorite things about tiger woods is his intensity for the sport. Hiss passion and drive for the sport are what has led him to be one of the most successful golfers of all time.

I believe that in time he will eventually break Jack Nicklaus's record but the only way he will do that is if he is able to block out all of the negative events from the past and focus on the game of golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment